Tennis and Leadership Quotes

“Life is like a game of tennis; the player who serves well seldom loses”

“What is the single most important quality in a tennis champion? I would have to say desire, staying in there and winning matches when you are not playing that well.”

“I think it's the mark of a great player to be confident in tough situations.”

John McEnroe

"Tennis lets you talk while you're playing."

Jane Kaczmarek

“If you can react the same way to winning and losing, that's a big accomplishment. That quality is important because it stays with you the rest of your life, and there's going to be a life after tennis that's a lot longer than your tennis life.”

Chris Evert


Tuesday

உங்களுடைய நண்பர்கள் நாங்கள்!



I decided that apart from stimulating the youngsters academically, I should also get them involved in a sport which has helped me shape my skills and thought process significantly. Being a tennis player, I know the benefits of this sport gives both physically and mentally!
Having a younger brother who is just as interested as me (if not more!) is a definite advantage.
Our attempt to go around to collect used tennis racquets was pretty successful and I am thankful to all those who were kind enough to donate. I then contacted our family friend Dr. Bharani (Barani aunty) to find a local coach who will work along with me in my efforts.
While the coach will work with the children on a regular basis, we will also be sending some training videos that we create and maintaing phone contact.
I cannot wait until this summer when I can interact with all the children and hold a tennis clinic!

No comments:

Post a Comment